Bell Curve and and tobacco use (and other funky stuff)

The Bell Curve!

10% don’t use at all,

10% will get some form of addiction no matter what we do to try and stop it.

And the general 80% population are somewhere in between. Safer drugs, Safer Cars, Safer Nicotine, Safer sex. How can we accept that the control community (belonging to the 10% never users of anything) should dictate the lives and futures and risks of the other 90%. Undemocratic if I ever heard a definition of it that it is reasonable.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s